When brides-to-be hear the words ‘wedding show’ their initial thought might be “this is going to be overwhelming!” There are a lot of vendors that participate in a wedding show; keep in mind that we are all there to help lessen the stress you and your family feel on the big day!
This year we are participating in two weddings shows. On Sunday, January 27th, 2013 we will be at The Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill from 1:00-4:00pm for the Bridal Showcase 2013 and on Sunday, February 17th, 2013 we will be at the Renaissance in North Hills from 1:00pm to 5:00pm for The Wedding Affair at North Hills! We are excited to be a part of both of these shows and are looking forward to meeting with new brides and visiting with some of our current brides! Make sure you stop by and check out both of our gorgeous booth designs so you can get some great ideas!
We would love for you to come by and talk with us to learn more about the services that we offer. There is a great deal that goes into planning the wedding of your dreams, so hiring a planner can help with arranging every detail and making everything come together perfectly! Here are just a few reasons why you should consider hiring a wedding planner:
1. Busy Schedule!- You may have a job that requires a lot of your time and makes planning a wedding difficult to do. If this is the case, you must hire a planner! We can help you set appointments that fit around your schedule or even attend them for you! We can help you choose vendors based on your style and budget, eliminating the need to choose from multiple vendors which in the end will save you hours of time and frustration!
2. Planning an Out of Town Wedding!– If you are planning an out of town or even an out of state wedding it is essential to hire a wedding planner. We work with several out of state brides and all of them have found it very easy to plan their wedding with the help of a wedding planner because of our familiarity with the area. We also work on multiple events throughout the year and have established relationships with many different vendors including caterers, florists, photographers, DJs, transportation companies, makeup artists, etc. and we know the best of the best out there for you and your budget.
3. Wedding Planning Isn’t For You!– If you are the type of girl who doesn’t want to spend all of her time finding the perfect bridesmaid’s dress or choosing a particular favor, then hire a planner so we can help you make those decisions! Wedding planning isn’t for everyone and that is perfectly okay. For most brides this is the first time they have planned a wedding or event of this scale and many have no idea where to begin. We’re there to put ideas in front of you based on your personality and what you envision, so it is as simple as ‘yes’ or ‘no.’ Even if you are that girl who has dreamed about her wedding since she was little, we can help wrangle in some of those many Pinterest ideas you love and make it all one cohesive style. Many brides forget to have fun during the planning process…hiring a planner will take the dirty work out of it so that you can enjoy it.
4. You’re Stressed! – There are a lot of details that go into planning a wedding, so hiring a planner can help ease this stress and make sure every detail gets taken care of and in a timely manner. Our brides always know what to expect because we provide organizational tools for you and us to work as a team to plan from the most important details to the least important details in each month leading up to the big day. We are your advocate and will communicate your design and logistical details with various vendors from day 1 all the way up through the wedding day. We are there to coordinate meetings and ask the right questions. We will help you stay within your budget, keep you on a time-line, and handle the main parts of the planning process so that you can enjoy the fun!
5. You Want to Enjoy Your Wedding Day!- On the day of your wedding you should not have to worry about anything other than saying, “I do!” As planners we want you to enjoy your day and have the time of your life with your family and friends. You don’t need to worry about the groomsmen who spilled wine on his shirt or the bridesmaid who lost her bouquet right before the ceremony… that’s what we’re there for!
Keep all these things in mind when you begin planning your wedding and consider hiring a planner (hopefully us!) if you haven’t already!
We hope to see you at the wedding shows, and make sure to come prepared with wishes and ideas in hand and an open mind! Spend your time wisely and make a list ahead of time of those vendors you are very interested in meeting. We recommend that you have a business card on hand to give to vendors; that will help save time on your end because you won’t need to continuously write down your contact information. Also, creating a new email account specifically for your wedding is helpful in keeping your wedding details separate from your work life, since you will be getting multiple emails from vendors after wedding shows. We hope that these tips will make your wedding show experience fun and easy!
See you there!
A Southern Soiree Girls